Old November 11th 11, 03:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Thameslink up the spout again - sig problem twixt Cricklewood and Radlett

In message , at 15:17:28 on Fri, 11
Nov 2011, David Thornhill remarked:
I was interested in the alternatives:

Passengers may use:

East Coast services between London Kings Cross and Doncaster

FCC to Peterborough would help as well.

CrossCountry trains between Birmingham New Street and Leicester on some
services

But not Birmingham to Derby/Nottingham it seems. Or
Peterborough-Leicester.

Grand Central on all reasonable routes
London Midland on all reasonable routes
London Underground on all reasonable routes
Virgin Trains on all reasonable routes

And of course on other ex-CT EMT's I presume.

Perhaps I've missed it before, but having Grand Central accepting EMT
tickets is something I don't recall before.

Sheffield via York?