Old November 11th 11, 04:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Peter Masson[_2_] Peter Masson[_2_] is offline

Default Thameslink up the spout again - sig problem twixt Cricklewood and Radlett

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at 15:17:28 on Fri, 11
Nov 2011, David Thornhill remarked:

Perhaps I've missed it before, but having Grand Central accepting EMT
tickets is something I don't recall before.

Sheffield via York?

Presumably via Doncaster (on Bradford trains), though there may be
passengers with EMT + Connections tickets to stations north of Sheffield who
would be able to use GC beyond Doncaster.

Peter