Old November 11th 11, 08:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Thameslink up the spout again - sig problem twixt Cricklewood and Radlett

On Nov 11, 6:13*pm, BumYoghurt
wrote:
I have heard via Facebook that announcements on the trains have stated
someone has nicked "the track" and caused this.

Possible?

Nonsense, stuff and piffle, or as I think we might start to say around
these parts, 'bum yoghurt'.

However I see others have a different definition for the
aforementioned phrase:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=Bum%20Yogurt

Though I suppose those with ludicrous nicknames shouldn't really throw
stones...