Old November 12th 11, 12:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Service update presentation changes

On Nov 12, 10:03*am, Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 09:15:55 on Sat, 12
Nov 2011, Walter Briscoe remarked:

I have seen nothing on recent (since October 25) changes to Service
update diagrams shown on screens at most London Underground stations,
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/livetravelnews/realtime/tube/default.html,
the Tubs service updates iGoogle app, etc.

The map should really be inverted (closed lines greyed out, operating
ones shown in colour).

I'm not sure that'd really make things clear in terms of which lines
are closed - though when we last discussed this, people have opposing
takes on the matter.

ps looks like a busy weekend - I don't suppose they are accepting
tube tickets on Heathrow Connect??

Nope.

Although they've simultaneously made
getting to Paddington very difficult.

Not ideal, though there is the Bakerloo line - also, FWIW, I've heard
the express replacement bus services laid on to cover for the
Piccadilly line closure are fairly decent (there are two from Acton
Town, one to HLR T1&3, one to T4 and T5).