Old November 14th 11, 01:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Clive is offline

Default Bank Station enlargement

In message
,
Ganesh Sittampalam writes
There'll be new pedestrian routes from the new entrance to most/all of
the tube platforms, and they'll also be shifting the southbound
Northern line across substantially to increase the gap to the
northbound line, allowing for much more space for pedestrian
circulation.

I remember a few years ago, changing tubes at Bank and the interchange
required a walk along the entire length of Bank's Northern line station.
I can't remember where I was going from or to, any help?
--
Clive