Old November 20th 11, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.london,uk.local.london
Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_] Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_] is offline

Default B**y Borris Bikes and other Cyclists in London

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 18:02:27 +0000, Roland Perry
wrote:

In message , at 16:58:00 on
Sun, 20 Nov 2011, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
remarked:
Why would a cyclist assault me while he was riding through a pelican
crossing, albeit illegally?

If you are asking "why": probably because he doesn't care. If you are
asking "how": by colliding with you.

If this unlikely event ever happens I will bear it in mind.

Guy
--
Guy Chapman, http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
The usenet price promise: all opinions are guaranteed