Old November 21st 11, 05:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian F. Ian F. is offline

Default Boost for Tube extension plan as Wandsworth gets triple-A ratings

wrote in message

Anywhere in that south london area is a dump. I know people who live there
thinks its wonderful but thats because they never venture anywhere decent.

Each to their own. I've was born and brought up in Twickenham, lived in
Kingston, Hampstead, Finchley, Bounds Green and now in Balham (for the past
25 years) and I know which I prefer.

Oh, and I worked in Soho most of my life, except when I was in Chelsea and
Los Angeles.

So I've been to lots of decent places - and I live in one now! Keep smiling,
Boltar, we south Londoners just want to give you a lovely big hugggg!

Ian
xx