Old November 23rd 11, 02:31 PM
milton keynes taxi milton keynes taxi is offline
Banned

Location: milton keynes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin[_4_] View Post
You should also ensure that your insurance covers you for assault
causing actual bodily harm. If it doesn't then it's probably best not
to try this as it could be very expensive indeed.

Most people would know that (as a matter of public policy) you cannot
insure against a criminal act carried out intentionally. I do hope the
Lycra is not restricting the blood supply.

But I do agree it is an action best taken by people with little or
nothing to lose. I have, for example, a little list of crossings I
intend to visit with my stout walking stick if I ever have the "best put
your affairs in order a.s.a.p." talk with the doctor.

--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid