Old November 24th 11, 09:00 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Victoria Line Car Numbers

On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 00:56:47 -0800 (PST)
peter wrote:
Don't know what happened, but if it was a 'person under a train' then
for once I don't blame TfL. But why could the disruption not have
been announced on the South Eastern train at Vauxhall? After all, lots

You'll be lucky. Half the time they don't even announce the disruption on
other tube lines and you'll still hear that moronic "There is a good service
on all london underground lines" automated announcement which I can only
presume they keep playing in the vain hope that'll it'll brainwash the
masses into believing it.

A bit of joined up thinking is all it needs - is that too much to ask
of our fragmented transport system?

Unfortunately yes.

B2003