Old November 30th 11, 08:10 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
D7666 D7666 is offline

Default Farringdon Station - Network Rail video

On Nov 30, 3:22*pm, Peter Lawrence wrote:

sonewhar overshadowed by Blackfriars amd West Hampstead.)

I use West Hampstead Thameslink nearly daily, although skipped last
week for other reasons.

Today the new building for the first time appeared devoid of
contractors fitting it out. It looks more or less complete, the gate
line is in and illuminated, the PIS screens are working. But
definitely the cold clinical look of a yet to be used building, its
not in use yet. It looks to me as if it is ready though, at east as
much as I can see from passing round it each day.

--
Nick