Old December 1st 11, 06:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Olympic Games - Official TfL Impact Assessment On Tube Services

In message
, at
07:23:22 on Wed, 30 Nov 2011, Paul remarked:
Thought people would be interested to see TfL's official assessment of
the impact of the games on tube services.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/...2/21787.aspx#1

There is a summary for each tube line, plus the DLR and Overground, as
well as individual impact statements for some of the busiest stations.

I wouldn't like to have to commute through London Bridge during the
games.

Was a draft of this study done before we bid to have the games, or was
it assumed "everything will be alright on the night"?

Is there a similar chart for the Javelin and GEML services?