Old December 1st 11, 07:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Paul is offline

Default Olympic Games - Official TfL Impact Assessment On Tube Services

On Dec 1, 7:40*am, Roland Perry wrote:
In message
, at
07:23:22 on Wed, 30 Nov 2011, Paul remarked:

Thought people would be interested to see TfL's official assessment of
the impact of the games on tube services.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/...2/21787.aspx#1

There is a summary for each tube line, plus the DLR and Overground, as
well as individual impact statements for some of the busiest stations.

I wouldn't like to have to commute through London Bridge during the
games.

Was a draft of this study done before we bid to have the games, or was
it assumed "everything will be alright on the night"?

Is there a similar chart for the Javelin and GEML services?

This is on the South Eastern site

http://www.southeasternrailway.co.uk/news/olympics/

There is some information on the NXEA site, but it just mentions extra
work at Stratford station.

Interestingly, there is no assessment for the Bakerloo Line, even
though there is an assessment for Baker Street, which says that the
station will be busy with people travelling to and from Wembley. I
know most people will probably use the Jubilee Line for that journey,
but the Bakerloo to and from Wembley Central could be an alternative.