Old December 3rd 11, 09:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default A commute from Finsbury Park to Brentford

On Sat, 26 Nov 2011, D A Stocks wrote:

If you can get some flexibility in hours of work you can improve the
experience. When I travel in by car or from the hotel I tend to get to
my desk around 7.00am ...

I don't think my delicate constitution could stand that.

In the end, i solved the problem by not taking the job. I've taken one on
London Wall instead, which is a much easier commute!

tom

--
Science is bound, by the everlasting vow of honour, to face fearlessly
every problem which can be fairly presented to it. -- Lord Kelvin