Old December 5th 11, 01:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default TfL Fares Increase - January 2nd 2012

On Sat, Dec 03, 2011 at 10:24:23AM +0000, Neil Williams wrote:
On Sat, 3 Dec 2011 08:37:06 -0000, "tim...."
wrote:
Something which you don't have to do with a paper ticket.

Then buy one. They are still available.

Not according to the ticket office at White City they're not.

In Victorian times, when every man wore a beard the size of a yew,
Britain ruled the world. In the early 20th century, when the beard
was trimmed to a moustache, we scraped through two world wars but
lost an empire. Today, when Mach3 Turbo multi-blades are the norm,
our national pride derives largely from beating the Swedes at
Olympic cycling.

Grow a beard. Your country needs you.