Old December 5th 11, 03:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Battersea extension up in smoke?

On Mon, 5 Dec 2011 16:04:36 +0000
Paul Terry wrote:
In message , d
writes

I got off a train from clapham junction to victoria at vauxhall a few years
back. Perhaps that service doesn't exist any more.

No such line exists (or existed). Trains from CJ to Vauxhall all
terminate at Waterloo. Trains from CJ to Victoria cannot go via
Vauxhall.

Yeah , you're right, I must be getting my journeys confused. I used to do so
many they've all merged into one in my head.

B2003