Old December 6th 11, 09:04 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Garius Garius is offline

Default Blackfriars Southern entrance

On Dec 6, 8:48*am, D7666 wrote:
On Dec 6, 7:02*am, Mizter T wrote:

All in all, a very welcome development.

Less welcome to prospective paxwas the fact that the 22:08 to Bedford
(an all stations stopper), the last northbound service from the south
through the core, had been cancelled...

Alas FCC continue in this vein, continue to wreck the overall project.

FCC have gone into random canx. of trains over the past few weeks,
they were very good for a while again, now its declining again.
Interesting it is about 2 years since the dispute, perhaps they were
being monitored for 2 years and now think they are free to revert to
how they were before?

Retuning to the thread subject, I will probably not attempt use of BF
until the District interchange is open, which for my practical travel
will be next year.

--
Nick

FCC do seem to have dropped the ball lately. I've been caught out
twice by random cancellations in the last month or so.

I'm heading down tonight to take a look at the new entrance.