Old February 15th 04, 01:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mark Brader Mark Brader is offline

Default Jubilee Line

Nigel Callaghan:
I stood on the Thames embankment yesterday, outside the old County
Hall Building, just below the steps leading down from Westminister
Bridge. I could feel the vibration of the Jubilee Line trains
passing under the river, between Westminister & Waterloo.

Richard J.:
This seems very unlikely.
... AFAIK the Jubilee Line tunnels run diagonally across the river
from Westminster station to Jubilee Gardens on the downstream side
of County Hall. ...

Well, then perhaps it was the secret MI6 tube line to Vauxhall Cross
that we saw in "Die Another Day".
--
Mark Brader, Toronto | "This is a film of non-stop action