Old December 9th 11, 06:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Peter Masson[_2_] Peter Masson[_2_] is offline

Default Wimbledon to London Bridge?

"Charlie Hulme" wrote

So one could travel direct from London Bridge but not to it? I'm not clear
what you're doubting, although I'm sure you are right as I'm working from
distant memory. You are of course right about the Wimbledon - Sutton line
being of late date.

You could get a through train in either direction between London Bridge and
Wimbledon in 1967, but it would go via West Croydon and Sutton. Currently
there are a few contra-peak direct trains between London Bridge and
Wimbledon via Peckham Rye, Tulse Hill and Tooting.

Peter