Old December 9th 11, 06:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Farewell To The Bendy Bus

On 09/12/2011 11:36, Paul wrote:

Interestingly, the BBC article gives the impression that all bendy
buses are being replaced by the Borismaster.

"...But Transport for All, which speaks for older and disabled
transport users, said TfL was "nuts" to scrap the vehicles, especially
as their new Routemaster-style replacements had only "a tiny
wheelchair space..."

The fact that none of the bendy bus routes are being replaced by the
Borismaster seems to have escaped the BBC. But then we all know that
the BBC are always accurate in their reporting, don't we?

Is "Transport for All" part of the BBC? Or are you saying the BBC is
wrong in claiming that TfA said it?

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK