Old July 17th 03, 09:02 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Pete Smith Pete Smith is offline

Default in search of efficiency

In article ,
says...
John TM writes

I used to do jobs where we put up signs. Now its "signage".
Roadworks are now always "ongoing".
"Repairing the roads" has now become the "asset management plan"...

And lets not even start about management jargon.... in local authorities you
can go to meetings and play bull**** bingo!

Oh do tell
what are the rules and what's the winning number

You'll enjoy this :-)

http://www.perkigoth.com/home/kermit...bull****bingo/

Pete.

--
NOTE! Email address is spamtrapped. Any email will be bounced to you
Remove the news and underscore from my address to reply by mail