Old February 15th 04, 01:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
james007 james007 is offline

Default Station Name, Date and Time

In article ,
(Cast_Iron) wrote:

Anyone who is asking questions about ticketing problems especially
oyster and their interaction with staff. It would be helpful to
know
some specific details.
But surely that would be an infringement of their privacy and human
rights?

Only if they don't want to give that information, surely?

Catch 22. If they don't give that info then the problem can't be traced
and sorted.

I don't think the original poster was saying that. He merely says "it
would be helpful".

For example, if I posted that I had problems coming out of a tube station
recently because of my Oyster Card, that's fairly unhelpful.

If I said that I couldn't get out of Green Park tube station yesterday
morning and my card was giving me an error 21, and the chap in the
booking office was able to fix it only after talking to his
supervisor, then that's some useful specific details that doesn't even
identify me but would allow the problem to be slightly more traced. (In
this - fictional - case, an issue with staff training at Green Park would
be able to be sorted).

So, no catch 22 - just a bundle of paranoia, I'm afraid.