Old February 15th 04, 04:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Alex Alex is offline

Default Getting to Kew

Richard J. wrote:

Alex wrote:

Does anyone know whether I can (legaly) travel through Richmond
without buying an extension, since my starting point & destination
are bot covered by my travelcard (and I don't pass any ticket gates,
just walk from one platform to another)?

You would pass a gateline, in the corridor connecting platform 1 (the
westbound SWT platform) to the rest of the station.

You can get across the bridge and down to platform 2 and then across to
the Silverlink and District platforms without passing through any gates.

Oh yes, sorry. I'd normally approach platform 2 from the lower level, quite
forgot about those steps.

Alex