Old February 16th 04, 08:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Ray John Ray is offline

Default Why People Won't Use Public Transport in London

Robert Eves wrote:

(snip)

do you still get the itinerant noise-merchant in the carriages?

I have only experienced this on one occasion in London (it's much more
common on the Paris Metro). You are more likely, in my experience, to
encounter beggars, sometimes a woman carrying a child, on tube trains,
though even these are uncommon.

--
John Ray, London UK.

Mail to mefp49 is unlikely to be read. I can be contacted at xcf70 (same
ISP).