Old December 14th 11, 04:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
THC THC is offline

Default Croxley Rail Link plan approved by Government

On Dec 14, 1:40*pm, Jamie Thompson wrote:
Well, the Met branch as it stands is only half the job - it was
intended to continue under the park, weave a little south, then head
up under Clarendon Road to Watford Junction...upon which I suspect the
Met had set it's eyes on the St. Albans branch. New station to be
provided at Watford Town where Clarendon Road meets the High Street,
currently the famous Weatherspoons station

I've been following this project for years and have all the literature
I can find on the Met in Watford and this is the first time I've ever
come across any suggestion that the Met was considering extending
beyond its town centre site at 44 High Street. Care to substantiate
or provide a source?

THC