Old December 17th 11, 10:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
Martin Edwards[_2_] Martin Edwards[_2_] is offline

Default Croxley Rail Link plan approved by Government

On 16/12/2011 18:22, Peter Lawrence wrote:
On 16/12/2011 12:43, Peter Masson wrote:

"Martin Edwards" wrote

Remind me: I am from Watford but live in Birmingham. There is a
Croxley and a Croxley Green Station. Which lines are they on?

Croxley is the intermediate station on the Met Watford branch. Watford
West is the (closed) terminus of the LNWR branch from Watford Junction
and Watford High Street.

Er... for Watford West read Croxley Green! (Watford West was an
intermediate station between Watford High Street and Croxley Green.)

Thanks. I was unlear about all this even when I lived there.

--
Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally. History is what we must
painfully learn and struggle to remember. -Albert Goldman