Old December 19th 11, 10:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default New boris bus breaks down

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 11:26:32 +0000
Roland Perry wrote:
The circumstances (and some of the comments) are consistent with the
drive system becoming overloaded or overheated as a result of sustained
high speed.

I guess you mean the bit where it says "They claim the bus is not designed to
drive as far as Luton and therefore it needed a break". To me that sounds like
a bit of spin to disguise a problem. I can't believe the hybrid system can't
cope with doing 20 miles on a motorway without overheating. That would just be
**** poor engineering. Also it would've taken a week to drive it from the
factory in nothern ireland.

B2003