Old February 16th 04, 09:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Why People Won't Use Public Transport in London

Andrew P Smith wrote the following in:

I think that drivers should make regular announcements re beggars
on the trains asking people not to give money to them.

I don't! The last thing I want to hear is another routine announcement
on top of the "We are currently operating a good service on..." ones.
Those ones are getting rather annoying, can't they make them only when
there are problems?

--
message by Robin May, enforcer of sod's law.
The Hutton Report is a whitewash! Long live the BBC!

To annoy people in a slow lift: run up the stairs faster than the lift
moves and press the lift call button on each floor.