Old December 28th 11, 03:56 AM posted to nyc.transit,uk.transport.london
Robert Neville Robert Neville is offline

Default bus partitions

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote:

And 1c coins, too.

A number of years ago I was in Venezuela for the first time and being not
entirely familiar with the local currency (this was pre-Chavez), I was somewhat
confused when a store checker rounded my change down. It must have been a common
reaction as she handed me a boiled sweet when I looked at her somewhat
quizzically. Later I learned that they had eliminated the "1c" coin for cash
transactions and rounded as a matter of course.