Old December 28th 11, 10:45 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Metal Thefts Soar ...

On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 03:11:34 -0800 (PST)
furnessvale wrote:
Indeed! Now all we need is government prepared to bring the law on
scrap metal out of the days of Dickens and into the 21st century and
courts prepared to believe the offence is worth more than the
miniscule scrap value the thief gets........but don't hold your
breath.

Expecting any sensible decision from the deluded liberal buffoons in the
legal system is a hide to nothing these days. Justice long ago went out
the window, its now just a trough the lawyers stick their snouts in and the
judges use to play one-upmanship against the democratically elected commons.
Home secretary wants to boot out some asylum seeker who's commited murder? No
chance , because Sir Justice I'm-all-right-jack-in-my-country-retreat
****wit-Smyth will be along any minute to overturn it on appeal and pat
himself on the back at what a good little liberal he's been.

B2003