Old December 29th 11, 10:26 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
ŽiŠardo ŽiŠardo is offline

Default Metal Thefts Soar ...

On 29/12/2011 11:08, JJ wrote:

There are no guidelines for that sort of thing and besides which there's a
world of difference between guidelines and rules. The judges just love to
take the human rights act to the extreme just to stick it to the politicians.
If these worthy fossils want the power of elected office they should stand
for it though I suspect they realise that no one would vote for them in a
million years so they try and aquire power through the back door.

B2003

You write complete rubbish but if you think your views are
representative I think you should find a bigger audience and try
getting into elective politics.
But please do not pollute the atmosphere around here with your inane
opinions.

Said the judge...

--
Moving things in still pictures