Old December 29th 11, 08:02 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.europe
Lüko Willms[_2_] Lüko Willms[_2_] is offline

Default Complete (almost) Shutdown of Berlin Train System - could ithappen here...??

Am 29.12.2011 20:43, schrieb The Real Doctor:
On 29/12/11 16:23, Lüko Willms wrote:
Maybe you want to retry fascism again in order to smash the trade
unions? Put workers in concentration camps and smash their skulls so
that they never again try to defend their wages and working conditions?

I think you'll find that was how your friends in the east did it, with
added machine guns if they tried to emigrate.

Obviously you have the opposited impression (we know, that you are an
impressionist) than this other rightist. Herr Schnell thinks that it is
the heritage of the GDR that the rail workers in Berlin are so "lazy",
as he would describe it. They are not accustomed to the capitalist whip
as their colleagues in the West, how got it beaten into them over
decades that they risk their lives, or at least their livelyhoods, when
they do not obey their master.

But, please excuse me for bothering you with facts.

L.W.