Old December 30th 11, 03:38 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.europe
Lüko Willms[_2_] Lüko Willms[_2_] is offline

Default Complete (almost) Shutdown of Berlin Train System - could ithappen here...??

Am 30.12.2011 11:48, schrieb The Real Doctor:
On 30/12/11 06:09, Lüko Willms wrote:
My knowledge is "superior" simply because I stick to the facts and not
to propaganda.

Who says the Germans have no sense of humour?

You don't have any.

But you have sense of facts: you know how to avoid them like the plague.

L.W.