Old December 31st 11, 03:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Heathrow Free Travel Area

In message , at
16:22:48 on Sat, 31 Dec 2011, Neil Williams
remarked:
and a reference elsewhere to hotel free shuttles being scrapped in
~2003 as a result of the Hotel Hoppa part of the Freeflow scheme.

I thought that was longer ago - I have a distinct memory of going
outward on a trip on a free shuttle, and using the Hotel Hoppa on the
way back, and this was far earlier - 1996?

Maybe, but there's a dearth of evidence for this; if you can find any,
it would help.