Old January 1st 12, 05:17 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.europe
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default Complete (almost) Shutdown of Berlin Train System - could ithappen here...??

On 01/01/2012 18:10, Lüko Willms wrote:
Am 31.12.2011 15:14, schrieb Graeme Wall:
You still stick to maintain as much as possible of the colonial empire
of your master. Poor slave...

Oh, talk about the Malvinas Islands, Ireland, what have you.

Here comes another with the same "me and my master" attitude cheering up
the miserable rests of the British colonial empi

Another of your meaningless pieces of nonsense?

--
Graeme Wall
Railway Miscellany at http://www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail