Old February 18th 04, 07:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin Cox Robin Cox is offline

Default Aldwych : Proposals in the 60s

"Matt Drury" wrote in message
. 138.161...
Have you tried approaching the LT museum in Covent Garden?

They're very approachable. I asked them a while back about a spiral-
escalator that I saw as little more than a footnote in my various texts,
and they had some background research and directions to the site where the
few remaining parts existed by the time I was done getting the kids'
station-card punched throughout the exhibit. Great people.

The remains of the spiral escalator from Holloway Road are at Acton
Museum Depot..

Robin