Old January 2nd 12, 10:57 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.europe
Lüko Willms[_2_] Lüko Willms[_2_] is offline

Default Complete (almost) Shutdown of Berlin Train System - could ithappen here...??

Am 02.01.2012 01:19, schrieb The Real Doctor:
And have a hangover from the colonial
empires.

Do you mean middle class idealists in Germany who defend the decades of
brutal soviet colonialism in Europe, or is this a reference to the
expansionist desires of the Spanish colonial descendants in Buenos Aires?

No, I mean people like you are are nostalic of the past imperialist
glories of their masters, of Hitler, of the British Empire (which is
still creating "commanders", I read in today's paper), of "Algerie
Française", slavery, the genocide of the American Indians, the Spanish
Inquisition, and what have you.

Disgusting