Old January 2nd 12, 04:10 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.europe
Clark F Morris Clark F Morris is offline

Default Train seats was Complete (almost) Shutdown of Berlin Train System - could it??? happen here...??

On 02 Jan 2012 00:34:44 GMT, Hans-Joachim Zierke
wrote:

Neil Williams schrieb:

with Grammer seats, as used in new Eurobahn units

Tombstones?

???

http://www.grammer.com/fileadmin/use...tenblatt_D.pdf

450mm is certainly not enough, but if the seats get shifted a little away
from the window, things start to get acceptable.

Apparently various airlines are experimenting with very thin back
seats, maybe a webbing type back which allow the seats to be closer
together yet still give enough room for comfort. I saw an article on
this in the Wall Street Journal and I THINK one of the airlines was
Lufthansa.

Clark Morris

Hans-Joachim