Old January 2nd 12, 09:45 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.europe
Lüko Willms[_2_] Lüko Willms[_2_] is offline

Default Complete (almost) Shutdown of Berlin Train System - could ithappen here...??

Am 02.01.2012 20:46, schrieb Wolfgang Schwanke:

regurgitating the official party line, fantasising about me

telling an orthodox East German party line version, or a
caricature of it. He does know that much.

The problem for you and all other apologists for the dictatorship of
the tiny propertied minority is that I actually do report the facts
instead of a ideological spin of comfortable lies.

if you would care about facts, you would also find that the GDR
officials and their stalinist heirs also do not tell the historical facts.

I recommend a book from the socialdemocratic publishing house
"Einheit oder Freiheit" (don't have the author in mind right now) -- an
apology for the activity of K. Schumacher in dividing the SPD and the
country as a whole, but written too early to deny all facts.

Cheers,
L.W.