Old January 3rd 12, 08:49 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.europe
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default Complete (almost) Shutdown of Berlin Train System - could ithappen here...??

On 03/01/2012 09:47, The Real Doctor wrote:
On 03/01/12 00:06, Lüko Willms wrote:
insult. Claiming false facts to denigrate the standing of other people,
against better knowledge.

Says the man who has repeatedly claimed that I am a Hitler apologist.

I thought Lüko was just defining his personal approach to discussions.

--
Graeme Wall
Railway Miscellany at http://www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail