Old February 19th 04, 07:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tony Wilson Tony Wilson is offline

Default Lihuanian cars

Where do you live?

I'm in East London, and there are loads of Poles, Latvians and
Lithuanians living round here, and they have cars.

East London too- have mainly noticed them around Newham/Barking/Tower
Hamlets area. But have never seen any Polish or Latvian plates (well, here
anyway), and can't see why so many would bring cars with them, though from
what you say they may do. Also it occurrs to me that some of the drivers
didn't look very European!