Old January 6th 12, 12:09 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.europe
The Real Doctor The Real Doctor is offline

Default Complete (almost) Shutdown of Berlin Train System - could ithappen here...??

On 06/01/12 10:37, Steve Fitzgerald wrote:
In message , Charles Ellson
writes

He doesn't manage Scotrail. He owns it. We call that "capitalism".

He doesn't own ScotRail, he is joint owner of Stagecoach Group. The
brand "ScotRail" (not to be confused with "ScotRail prefixed or
suffixed Ltd.") belongs to the Scottish Government.

And last I heard was managed by First group which is nothing to do with
Stagecoach.

Yeah, yeah, I know. Lüko's mistake, and I feel a bit silly for not
having spotted it.

Ian