Old January 6th 12, 07:23 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.europe
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Complete (almost) Shutdown of Berlin Train System - could ithappen here...??

On Jan 6, 6:08 pm, Charles Ellson wrote:

On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 10:09:38 +0000, The Real Doctor
[...]
Mind you, I think I was wrong, anyway, 'cos Scotrail is run by First, isn't it,

IIRC only on the basis they are the only current contractor/franchisee
for the services covered by that brand.

Which is a somewhat long winded way of saying 'yes' !