Old January 6th 12, 08:35 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.europe
The Real Doctor The Real Doctor is offline

Default Complete (almost) Shutdown of Berlin Train System - could ithappen here...??

On 06/01/12 18:52, Lüko Willms wrote:
Am 05.01.2012 15:57, schrieb Graham Nye:
So thread drift is only a problem for you on selected occasions?

I certainly reject any effort to mount a show trial. I am not ready to
stand as victim for "questions" like "When did you stop to beat your
wife?!".

The point about "Have you stopped beating your wife?" is that an honest
answer from an innocent person sounds bad. "Do you believe the Holocaust
happened?" is not that sort of question, and your continued declining to
answer it is both disappointing and, regrettably, suggestive.

For a man who takes every opportunity to attack the British state for
evildoing, you are curiously reluctant to say anything at all critical
about the Third Reich. I can understand (if not sympathise) with your
political reasons for refusing to criticise Soviet repression and
colonialism, but the Nazis surely merit at least a mild rebuke?

Regards

Ian