Old January 6th 12, 08:50 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.europe
The Real Doctor The Real Doctor is offline

Default Complete (almost) Shutdown of Berlin Train System - could ithappen here...??

On 06/01/12 18:48, Lüko Willms wrote:
Am 05.01.2012 15:52, schrieb The Real Doctor:

Again slandering and avoiding the subject under discussion:

Says the man who accuses anyone who disagrees with him of being a Hitler
apologist

No. You just show again that you are a habitual liar.

Well, you've accused me on several occasions in this thread alone of
being a Hitler nostalgist. Not a shred of evidence, of course, and
completely irrelevant to the points under debate.

Good heavens, this takes me back to the heady days of student life in
the 1980s, and the lefties who shrieked "fascist" at anyone who
disagreed with them. Particularly other lefties, of course.

You introduced the Third Reich, the Falklands and so on as topics.

No, why should I?

I don't know.

No, I'm wholly opposed to show trials

But you try again and again to mount a show trial. But your victim is
not at your disposal.

Not like the good old days of the NKVD, eh?

You are disgusting.

I am cut to the quick.

Ian