Old January 6th 12, 09:58 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.europe
The Real Doctor The Real Doctor is offline

Default Complete (almost) Shutdown of Berlin Train System - could ithappen here...??

On 06/01/12 22:19, ian batten wrote:
On Jan 6, 9:50 pm, The Real wrote:

Good heavens, this takes me back to the heady days of student life in
the 1980s, and the lefties who shrieked "fascist" at anyone who
disagreed with them. Particularly other lefties, of course.

It was a lot more fun than actually engaging in politics. With
opposition like that, it's hard surprising the Tories stayed in power
for so long.

Deep down I think the left prefers being in opposition. It's so much fun
than being in power, and you don't have to seek the approval of those
dreadful people in the proletariat who will insist on wanting nice cars,
nice housing, nice holidays and all the other things which should be
reserved for those committed activists who know how to appreciate them.

Ian