Old January 8th 12, 01:41 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.europe
Lüko Willms[_2_] Lüko Willms[_2_] is offline

Default Complete (almost) Shutdown of Berlin Train System - could ithappen here...??

Am 06.01.2012 20:23, schrieb Wolfgang Schwanke:
Am 06.01.2012 18:51, schrieb Wolfgang Schwanke:
the border towards East Berlin was not
an international border, but merely a sector boundary within the joint
occupation zone of Berlin.

in your fictional thinking.

My thinking about this issue is irrelevant, because I'm not a
government. I was merely reporting the view of the US, UK and France at
the time.

As I always said: you do not think for yourself, but just in best
prussion Untertan fashion adopt the "thinking" of your rulers. Who, in
contrast to you, uphold those fictions only for sunday speeches, but
treat in reality with realities.

They say, just as myself:

But reality was different.

Borders are not realities, but theoretical constructs among humans.

If that were the case, why all the material amassed at borders,
fences, walls, armed cops, customs officials and their instruments of
violence? Does that not count?

As long as all parties agree, that's fine. In cases where the relevant
parties disagree about the existence, or the specific nature of a
border, then there's disagreement.

"If my theory does not conform to reality, all the worse for
reality!" is your motto.

There is no reality beyond this fact, because borders are not real
to begin with.

Now the various Ians and other apologists for imperialist robbery
have to accuse you of denying the deaths which have occurred at the
GDR-Westberlin border.

L.W.