Old January 8th 12, 07:25 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.europe
Ross[_3_] Ross[_3_] is offline

Default Complete (almost) Shutdown of Berlin Train System - could it happen here...??

On Sun, 08 Jan 2012 15:53:40 +0100 [UTC], Lüko Willms wrote:

[...]
Are you satisfied now in your prejudices?

Nope. You're still throwing wild accusations around against me and
others. When you retract those and apologise for making them, I will
be satisfied.

I suspect there's rather more chance of Hell freezing over (or
Marxists actually successfully running a country, no, even a state)
than there is of you ever admitting to behaving unreasonably.

I compared you at one point to Tony Polson. That was unfair on Polson;
at least he has genuine medical reasons for the way his behaviour
changes.
I have no idea what your excuse is.
--
Ross

Speaking for me, myself and I. Nobody else
- unless I make it clear that I am...