Old January 9th 12, 12:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Why isn't the 2009 stock walk through like the S stock?

On Mon, 9 Jan 2012 13:35:17 +0000 (UTC)
Peter Campbell Smith wrote:
I had a look this morning at the width/height issue, and 3 average height
people can stand side-by-side in the vestibule area facing along the car.
So I think a wide gangway would probably allow two people to pass, provided
the gangway was about as high as the internal car body.

Yup. Give it 18 inches either side to allow for movement and you're sorted.

B2003