Old January 9th 12, 03:48 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.europe
Lüko Willms[_2_] Lüko Willms[_2_] is offline

Default Complete (almost) Shutdown of Berlin Train System - could ithappen here...??

Am 08.01.2012 23:48, schrieb Alistair Gunn:

The Finnish border had a cleared strip and fences when I passed, I
suspect there might be tight security there?

Presumably that the Finnish-Russian border? Or do the same conditions
apply at the Finnish-Norwegian one too? (Honest question, I could see
reasons why it could be either way now I think about it.)

That is within the Scandinavian free travel area, within Fortress
Europe.

The most deaths, presumably, are in the Mediterranean Sea. The
European Union had a treaty with the Ghaddhafi ruled Libya, that Libya
would set up prison camps for those would be emigrants to Fortress
Europe. I guess the current rules (all warring factions) would continue
this agreement, since they owe their power to the bombing campaigns of
the colonialist powers.

L.W.