Old January 9th 12, 08:55 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.europe
Lüko Willms[_2_] Lüko Willms[_2_] is offline

Default Complete (almost) Shutdown of Berlin Train System - could ithappen here...??

Am 09.01.2012 22:31, schrieb :
Under what circumstances would they have allowed Polish citizens to
obtain West German passports

when those people could claim to be "German" of origin. I think it
was sufficient that they had been listed in the Nazi "Volksliste" or how
that was called. An article in the FRG constition lists some conditions.

and when was that?

I don't know if they stopped it in the first place.

Anyway, this happened in the past two decades.

Cheers,
L.W.